- What information do we collect and what do we do with it? When you enroll as a student or subscriber (“learner”) on our site or related courses, as part of the enrolling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name and email address.
- Email marketing: We may send you emails about our site and related course(s), registration, course content, your course progress, or other updates. We may also use your email to inform you about changes to the course, survey you about your usage, or collect your opinion.
- How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to become a learner on our site, make a purchase, or participate in the course, you imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at WENDY@TAIJILIFE.CA or mailing us at: Wendy Williams, 145 avenue de la Drave, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada, J8T7V5
- Thinkific: Our courses and site are hosted by Thinkific Labs Inc. (“Thinkific”). They provide us with the online course creation platform that allows us to sell our product/services to you. Your data is stored through Thinkific’s data storage, databases and the general Thinkific application. If you make a purchase on our site, we use a third-party payment processor called Stripe. For more insight, you may also want to read Thinkific’s Terms of Service here:
https://www.thinkific.com/resources/privacy-policy/ or Privacy Statement here https://www.thinkific.com/resources/terms-of-service/