ASSUMPTION OF RISKS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- Tai Ji Life provides training activities associated with body movement at onsite physical locations, and via Web sites. Training activities include any educational programs, courses, classes, workshops, conferences, events, training material, educational information, quizzes, tests, questions, articles, news, videos, and manuals.
- I, the undersigned, acknowledge that the risk of injury associated with body movement depends in large part on my state of fitness, my state of mental, physical and emotional health, and the degree of care and competence that I apply when I participate in such training activities.
- By choosing to participate in training activities organized by Tai Ji Life, I accept and assume all risks associated with such training activities and the possibility of personal injury or damage, death, property damage and loss resulting from said participation due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence on the part of any Tai Ji Life members, assistants, associate instructors, visiting instructors, or other participants.
- I understand that I am personally responsible for determining that I am medically able to participate in Tai Ji Life training activities and that Tai Ji Life assumes none of the risks or responsibilities.
- I agree that I am free to interrupt, reduce or modify my participation and that I am actually encouraged to do so if I experience any adverse symptoms, in which case I am solely responsible to seek professional advice.
- This is a legally binding Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue (collectively “Release”) Tai Ji Life (or any of its members, assistants, associate instructors, visiting instructors, other participants, and their respective successors and assigns) for any injury or damage, death, property damage or loss of any kind caused by my participation in any Tai Ji Life training activities.
- I have read the above assumption of risks, waiver, and release of liability, fully understand its contents, and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue. I acknowledge that I am signing the agreement freely and voluntarily and intend by my signature to be the complete and unconditional release of all liability.
- By completing this registration process (which represents my signature), I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
- Trademark and Copyright: Tai Ji Life, and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of Tai Ji Life and its affiliates. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Hyperlinks: Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Tai Ji Life has not reviewed all these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- No Warranty: The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Tai Ji Life further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. Tai Ji Life may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and Tai Ji Life makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will Tai Ji Life and Thinkific Inc., theirs suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lower test scores, interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Effective Date and Updates: The Terms are effective as of May 1, 2020, and are subject to change without notice by Tai Ji Life at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.